Manager / Deputy Manager, Industry Development
Land Transport Authority
You will support the formulation of Land Transport industry ecosystem strategies and programmes. You will conduct research on key trends and latest developments of Land Transport landscape, including changing population needs, disruptive technologies, urbanisation trends, and new business models. You will manage relevant ID programmes to foster a sustainable LT ecosystem involving transport operators, and solution providers. You will work with government agencies, industry partners and organisations to encourage digital transformation efforts in the Land Transport sector. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to analyse business needs, tech solutions to identify and groom local Land Transport technology players. You will manage industry briefings, meetings and any other work-related duties assigned.
• Tertiary qualification in Business studies/Accounting, or any equivalent with at least 6 years of relevant working experience
• Resourcefulness and negotiation skills to engage and obtain support of internal and external partners;
• Ability to engage relevant stakeholders across various levels, including top management;
• Ability to be work independently with minimum supervision;
• Good collaboration skills, to be a team player as well as develop relations with internal divisions and industry;
• Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good project management skills, to plan, implement and manage projects/ programmes;
• Ability to conduct research and strategic analysis for development of strategies/ programmes;
• Well versed in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel etc)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.