Manager, Field Education Stores Los Angeles, CO and HI
Manager, Field Education - Stores
Education Los Angeles (CO & HI)
Coty Professional Beauty
We re Coty Professional Beauty, one of the leading professional beauty
companies and home of iconic brands like Wella, Clairol Professional, Sebastian
and OPI. We are passionate about beauty. Our products touch millions of
consumers worldwide, via thousands of salons, stylists and nail artists. We
believe our products and services bring out the beauty in every individual.
We are actively looking for our future Field Education Store Manager. You will
be the face of Coty Professional Beauty for CosmoProf, Armstrong McC
and Sally Beauty Stores. This includes all Coty Professional Beauty Brands
(Wella Professional, Wella Open Line, Clairol Professional, Sebastian, Nioxin,
OPI, and GHD)
In this role you will be responsible for increasing sales of these brands in
all stores by:
* #1 - Strategically planning and executing Education to their customers
(Stylists and Consumers) and staff
* #2 Ensuring Best In Class Store Execution through merchandising and
assessing Out of Stocks
* Leads Joint Business Plans with Store partners to grow store business.
* Strengthens loyalty of our brands with store personnel to encourage sell
* Partners with Stores to leverage Education as a key business driver for
* Create open communication with stores on out of stocks to gather feedback
and share solution opportunities
* Partner with Stores to drive customer loyalty and new customer
acquisition by leveraging Education touchpoints, assets & resources.
* Lead and own Color Consultant (CC) recruiting, auditions, selection,
training and ongoing development and when necessary release to ensure
Best in Class Education is delivered to Sally Beauty.
* Coach and mentor Brand Educators (BE) when necessary to ensure Best
Class Education is delivered to Armstrong McCall and CosmoProf..
* Maintains accurate reporting, expenses, itineraries or any other
requested written reports.
* Plan for, track and fully use all assigned budgets within targets.
We d love to see candidates who have:
* Minimum 3 years salon experience
* Minimum 2 years demonstrating, teaching or presentation experience
* Valid Cosmetology license
* Mastery in technical knowledge relating to the professional beauty
industry including color, cutting, finishing.
* Strong presentation skills
* Develop and maintains productive relations with others, builds trusting
relationships with business partners.
* In touch with trends, current thinking and new news within the beauty
* Ability to energize, engage and enable peers, sales team, CCs, BEs, and
Business and Management Expertise
* Able to successfully plan and manage their own time/zone/route and their
* Ability to set clear expectations and hold others accountable.
* Is versatile, can adjust to fit with changing situations and manage
* Goes beyond accepted ideas; finds new improvement opportunities;
generates ways to get better results
* Ability to travel overnight 50% to 75%
* Ability to work weekends, evenings, long hours
* Ability to lift and transport education presentation materials, sample
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PPT, Excel) and
* Professional and fashionable image
* Valid driver's license, vehicle proof of insurance, and ability to travel
long distances for extended periods
* Credit history/score strong enough to retain a Coty American Express Card
* Valid driver s license, vehicle proof of insurance, and ability to
drive and travel long distances for extended periods
This is a unique role focused on the beauty supply store environment with both
stylists and consumers. You have a genuine opportunity to make an impact on the
future of our brands. You ll get to work in a diverse and environment with
team who are passionate about the work they do.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the
boldest ideas to life every day. If you re the kind of person who refuses t
settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever
thought possible we d love to hear from you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with
federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for
applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is
needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment, please contact . We strongly believe that
cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of
unique skills, abilities,
experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary
results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal
Opportunity Rights poster
Espa ol - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la
Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empleo
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.