Manager, Loyalty & Rewards Operations
Requisition ID: 88058
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Contributes to the overall success of the Loyalty and Partnerships group / Canadian Banking in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Manage program operations across all partners including tracking issues, raising tickets for resolution, and working with stakeholders to troubleshoot, identify root causes, and align on solutions.
- Manage process mapping of the Rewards program in partnership with the Controls team and develop Standard Operating Procedures for Rewards team.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Lead end-to-end implementations and project integrations – work closely with partners, technology teams and various Stakeholders to evaluate possible solutions and determine the best way forward, obtain estimates, develop solutions, review detailed requirements and question approaches, identify gaps, ensure alignment across partners, gain stakeholder approvals, keep projects on-track, and conduct business validation to ensure the project is successfully executed.
- Manage all Invoice submission & tracking including invoice reconciliation, monthly accruals, issues/discrepancy, applause reconciliation, $’s in and relationship
- Manage project and enhancement expenses from an operational perspective and ensure that final costs align to estimates
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for third party rewards partner(s) and will need to build and maintain partner relationships for all operational concerns
- Work closely with the Rewards team, product owners, Scotiabank technology teams, and other internal stakeholders to build and improve the Program
- Responsible for all invoicing and reconciliation.
- Manage customer escalations for all partners; triage, investigate, remediate as well as maintain monthly Issues dashboard
- Develop and deploy operational strategy that aligns with business unit and Bank objectives.
- Continually analyze and develop recommendations for process improvements with focus on implementing digital enabled solutions that will standardize, streamline and save cost.
- Manage all partner reporting ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
Education and Other Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience managing Business Operations
- Experience in a Canadian financial services marketplace, products, and services, loyalty/rewards
- Experience with Customer Service Management, Campaign Management and Customer facing Web-Mobile platforms
- Experience as a BA (Business Analyst) is a plus
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.