Manager, Merchandising Ontario Mills
Manager, Merchandising - Ontario Mills #15
0015 - F21 - Ontario Mills - Ontario, CA 91764 US (Primary)
Group (Job Type)
Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
High School or equivalent
Retail - Field Operations
Want more than just a job? Join Forever 21's Retail Operations Team and showcase your fashion retail skills while working with our exceptional retail staff!
Position: Manager of Merchandising
Department: Remote - Store Operations
Reports to: Assistant Store Manager, Visual
Direct Reports: Yes
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: 4701 Mills Circle, Ontario, CA 91764
The Manager of Merchandising supports the store merchandising team through long-term strategies and leading company initiatives. The Manager of Merchandising ensures maximum productivity, profitability, operational excellence and compliance with company procedures.
- Oversee daily merchandising, floor set, replenishment, launches, updates, visual execution, shipment, loss prevention, and service.
- Analyze merchandise reports and make necessary product placement/adjustments based on selling and performance reporting.
- Collaborate and lead the store team to make product placement adjustments based inventory ownership, store design type, and assortment levels.
- Train, coach and direct the store team on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandising presentation, and visual techniques.
- Drive results through processes and events that create a positive in-store experience for both our customers and in store teams.
- Lead overall store earnings by driving top line sales through LOD and managing controllable contribution through set policy and procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of retail experience.
- Prior supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in retail recruiting, strategic planning, and customer service.
- Must be able to provide feedback, develop others, embrace and lead change, and make clear and defined decisions.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able act with integrity and professionalism to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing, weekend, and holiday shifts.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.