Manager of Tire Sales
Manager of Tires Sales is a leader and will provide quality customer care in person and on the phone. Use of excellent communication skills to explain sales promotions, establish time commitments between technicians and customers and checkout procedures.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
Arranging showroom displays
Assisting store manager in B2B activities
Sharing tire product knowledge with store team
Understanding alternative tire sourcing and competitors
Preferred Qualifications: 2-year degree or equivalent
Aptitude to manage inventory, order scheduling, and ongoing merchandising displays
Experience working in the automotive industry, specifically with tires
Other duties as assigned
- 2-year degree or equivalent
- Aptitude to manage inventory, order scheduling, and ongoing merchandising displays
- Experience working in the automotive industry, specifically with tires
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of consumer retail sales experience
- Must be able to communicate with and assist customers in the areas of sales and complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Must have a valid automobile driver's license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
- Must complete and maintain all current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.