Manager, On-Premise Hospitality - North Carolina
THIS POSITION MUST BE BASED IN EITHER CHARLOTTEOR RALEIGH, NC.
TheManager, On-Premise Hospitalityis responsible for driving business and commercial performance across a state or multi-state field unit and developing a solid, long-term partnership with clients local counterparts and distributor network. This positionwill manage a team of customer-facing Advisors and Educators who are each responsible for driving brand and commercial initiatives for a large portfolio of spirit brands in target on-premise accounts and within designated markets and/or DMAs.
Reporting to the agencys Division Director,the Manager, On-Premise Hospitalitywill assess and report on field activities to division leadership, as well as drive execution of agency policies in the field.
* LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE ACCOUNTABILITY. Enforce and monitor all legal and marketing code guidelines with direct reports
* STAFF MANAGEMENT.Hire, onboard, and develop local on-premise team, providing feedback, mentorship, and career pathing
* CLIENTRELATIONSHIPS.Communicate regularly with client counterpart and distributor network to align on market execution approaches for local team
* BUDGET MANAGEMENT.Manage financial responsibilities for local unit, including account support and T&E planning
* COMMERCIAL AND PERFORMANCE STRATEGY.Plan, track, and implement brand and portfolio engagement using performance data (volume, menu growth/share, activities) provided by agency and client
* AGENCY ENGAGEMENT.Leads key initiatives on behalf of designated team including:
* Brand/category knowledge and business skills training
* Point of Sale Management
* Brand and portfolio programming implementation
* Brand, market, competitive and customer insight curation
* Local reporting efforts
* Leadership requests
* a local market expert, seek out opportunities within the market to feature promotional resources and partners for clients brand portfolio
* NETWORK COMMUNICATION.Communicate and partner with complimentary client programs to ensure seamless and efficient in-market executions
* within the assigned territory to work with direct reports 1:1 to gain an understanding of individual successes and challenges
* DRIVE LOCAL TEAM CULTURE.Highlight team successes, drive support for local initiatives across the agency team and with local client and distributor partners
What Success Looks Like:
* Commercial growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts within market territories
* Menu presence growth (exceeding goals) in on-premise accounts within market territories
* Delivery of program activities within the on-premise environment
* Positive 360 feedback from manager, direct reports, and client partners
* Share of success stories through strategic communications such that local progress is clearly communicated to and understood by both agency and client
* High rate of added value across territory (going over and above with our client partnership in the field)
* High team retention rate/career advancement within agency network
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.