Manager, Product and Sales
Superette is a cannabis retail brand that entered the Canadian adult-use market
in April 2019. We make buying cannabis as enjoyable as consuming it. Our tea
creates retail experiences that are thoughtful, delightful, and familiar.
Everyone on our team works together towards a common goal: to create best in
class experiences that focus on thoughtful and delightful service. By being
knowledgeable, friendly and inviting, our teams are committed to building
relationships with our stakeholders and contribute to an environment that is
fast-paced, fun and full of opportunity.
The Product and Sales Manager is a passionate and experienced self-starter who
will be responsible for managing multiple cannabis product development projects
for Superette and subsequent brands. The Product and Sales Manager is also a
tactical and revenue driven individual who can efficiently execute product and
As Product and Sales Manager, you are responsible for
* Leading the development of a variety of cannabis and cannabis-derived
products for the Superette and subsequent brands, managing projects
independently from concept to commercialization
* Sourcing and building relationships with potential production, processing
and sales partners
* Presenting strategies and recommendations for product pipeline and go-to-
* Managing external relationships with government wholesalers and retailers
* Ensuring the development of quality and unique product offerings
* Monitoring sales performance against set KPIs and carrying out regional
and nation-wide analyses to contribute to business planning
* Creating analytics and a reporting suite to deliver insights to support
* Collaborating with other team members and functions to support in
* Analyzing business results to develop actionable recommendations as they
pertain to sales execution
* Organizing and facilitating regular communication with sales leadership
to align on priorities, KPIs and executional strategies
As the Product and Sales Manager, you are:
* Able to plan and establish priorities
* Passionate about the Superette brand and the cannabis industry
* Up to date with trends in the cannabis
* A strong communicator who can create and maintain relationships with ease
* Proactive and deadline oriented
* Able to work independently with minimal operational support
* Organized and have a detail-oriented mindset
* Agile, open and curious
* Able to offer and receive feedback with ease
* Committed to growing yourself and your skill set
* Excited to learn, grow and adapt in a new environment
* Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
* Extensive knowledge of cannabis and cannabis-derived products
* Strong understanding of the cannabis industry, provincial distribution
* Excellent written and oral communication skills with public speaking
experience considered an asset
* Strong interpersonal skills and training experience considered an asset
* Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office, Windows and
Reporting Directly To: Chief Executive Officer
Travel: Limited Role based in Toronto
Note: The successful candidate may be required to supply references.
We are grateful for the interest in this role from all candidates, however, we
will be contacting only those that best meet the requirements.
Superette is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a
diverse, inclusive and safe workplace where all team members have the
opportunity to succeed. We believe this begins with recruitment.
To better represent the communities we serve, Superette encourages applications
from individuals of all backgrounds, ancestry, gender identity, sexual
orientation, ages and abilities. If you require accommodation for a disability
at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their
accommodation needs known.
If your experience is contrary to this statement, please share your feedback
and experience at .
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.