Manager, Product Management
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product ManagementOverview:
As a member of the Consumer Credit & Debit team under the Product & Innovation family you will be supporting the Digital Consumer Growth team, assisting in the development and ongoing management of new product value propositions, including helping in the development of the product strategy and positioning, executing the logistics of delivering new benefits to strengthen the product value, in line with the regional and divisional/country business strategies, as well as delivering end-to-end product management.
As Manager, Product Development – Credit & Debit Asia-Pacific, you will be responsible for maintaining the existing product platforms, including vendor and benefit management, marketing and communication, customer experience, operations, reporting, financials etc. Additionally, you will also be responsible for supporting any new product development opportunities.
You should have a strong interest in digital consumer experiences and engagement. Technical background and strong interest to develop technical skills would be an asset.
• Drive Portfolio Optimization, track metrics across all products, benchmark against geography and Issuers , identify gaps and opportunities
• Ongoing refreshing of product construct to ensure that Mastercard products remain compelling; this involves analysis of revenue opportunities, identifying recommendations, and identifying solutions for challenges to our value proposition
• Engage regional and in-country stakeholders to identify market opportunities, improve efficiencies or removing pain points based on stakeholder feedback.
• Analyze market trends and competitive landscape in order to support go to market strategies
• Monitor product performance metrics and make recommendations regarding solutions to challenges in the portfolio or product strategy
• Responsible for ensuring that issuer product propositions are in line with platform constructs and managing the process of bringing these benefits live to market with issuers
• Support development on cross border e-commerce initiative
• Identify and prioritise portfolio optimization opportunities; management of pipeline and progress
• Adapting internally sourced benefits (from Loyalty Solutions, Global Benefits, Merchant sourcing) etc to align with Asia Pacific’s Consumer Credit & Debit product strategy
• Management of product benefits with external vendors; responsible for creating value proposition to enhance Consumer Credit & Debit CVP
• Provide training of platform benefits to Product Management team, ensuring that information is cascaded in a timely fashion to improve sales enablement
• Work with product management team in driving the leverage of platform benefits on program CVPs
• Tracking of program launches and benefit communications to issuers with a view to drive a robust and efficient sales pipeline
• Link between the product team and legal team for legal issues; will be required to determine when and how legal advice as required as well as understand the implication of any legal feedback
• Manage end to end customer journey; including liaising with GCCM for call centre management issues, MASH for call centre operational issues, and overall cohesion on all benefits and call centre to ensure a satisfactory customer journey for all benefits
• Support market roll-outs for new launches and implementation of new benefits or new service channels
• Ongoing review of service standards, monthly service performance metrics and setting corrective procedures
• Manage in-country product launches (where necessary) with local product team; ensuring alignment of country benefits with platform benefits, ensuring local processes and benefits are integrated with regional ones, project managing the implementation from a product perspective
• Support pricing of new benefits eg instalment programs, and tailor global initiatives for Asia Pacific.
All About You:
• Proven product development, project management, problem solving, planning, follow-up and organizational skills, with a proven track record of success
• Relevant industry experience preferred, such as payments, financial services, travel etc.
• Strong project management, problem solving, planning, follow-up and organizational skills, with a proven track record. Being able to multitask is crucial to this role.
• Self-motivated and able to operate within a cross-functional team environment.
• Able to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently.
• Operations, Marketing, Finance exposure is preferred
• Fluency in multiple languages is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, with ability to pay attention to details
• Expert in Microsoft Product Suite – PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact ***************@mastercard.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.