Manager Remediation & Controls Analytics
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- You're motivated & always thinking outside of the box
- We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance
- Together we place customers at the centre of what we do
Do work that matters
Business Bank (BB) offer a wide range of services and solutions to our small to medium, enterprise customers and our regional and agribusiness customers.
We also take care of our corporate and institutional online trading customers.
See yourself in our team
The Analytics, Data & Decision Science team aspires to be the best analytics team in CBA. BB Remediation & Controls Analytics is a 'ring fenced' analytical function in ADDS to support the customer remediation activities of BB Risk and Controls.
The Remediation & Controls Analytics team goals are:
- Assisting the business to close high priority remediation items by working collaboratively with BB Risk and Controls
- Uplift people capabilities in data and analytics through engagement networks and community forums
- Deliver at pace, with quality through continuous improvement and governance
- Build out control uplift related analytical capabilities to make CBA a safer bank
- Drive stakeholder outcomes to deliver better customer experiences when incidents occur
We're interested in hearing from people who can;
- Provide analytics support to remediation, risk, strategy and product teams
- Actively manage relationships with various stakeholders and promote a data driven decision making culture aligning to business priorities
- Perform complex behavioural and descriptive analysis/segmentation to identify opportunities, remediation activities and produce insights to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify and implement new applications of data for opportunities
- Work closely with Remediation teams, strategy, product and risk to identify Issues Impacting customers
Our ideal candidate will demonstrate experience in the following;
- Knowledge of BB business (customers, products and related systems/processes)
- You have a good knowledge of SQL (especially Teradata), including functions, CTEs, etc.
- You have experience with other analytical tools and platforms such as; SAS, R Studio, Python, Tableau, Excel VBA.
- You are comfortable engaging with (at least) Executive Managers unsupervised.
- You are very principled and are ready to defend a subjective position to a senior stakeholder if needed.
- You are willing to make an issue "your problem" even if you aren't directly accountable for the outcome.
- You are comfortable telling people "no" and otherwise delivering news that may not be pleasant or expected.
- You have experience with project and workload management.
- You value diversity (of all kinds) and will be comfortable working in a team that prides itself on this.
- You have the ability to approach complex and ambiguous business problems in a methodological and solution focused way.
If this sounds like you - apply today!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/08/2020
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.