Manager Risk and Control Advisory and Delivery
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Your role will be responsible for supporting the business in developing non-financial risk strategies, proactively reducing risk exposure and facilitating operational risk management excellence across the Digital and Customer Experience team. On any given day you could be working with stakeholders across many backgrounds including data and analytics, contact centre, project management, process improvement, and digital design.
See yourself in our team
Your Digital and Customer Experience Line 1 Risk team partner s with key stakeholders across the business to continually drive sustainable enhancements to the risk and control environment and deliver better risk outcomes for our customers and communities. We are passionate about creating positive change to operational risk management within CommSec through collaboration, thought leadership and constructive challenge.
In any given week you will be responsible for;
(A snap shot)
- Supporting the business to design and implement controls and develop process maps to enable better risk and compliance outcomes
- Ensuring risks are profiled and captured in the Risk Profile and update when risk trigger events occur
- Managing root cause analysis of issues and incidents, identifying and implementing control improvements
- Designing effective controls for all new and changing processes and operations, and supporting the business through the implementation
- Maintaining data quality in various databases (including RiskInSite) and monthly management reporting
- Conducting and managing Control Assurance Program testing, including the development of test scripts, and report on assurance findings
- Identifying, leading and managing continuous improvement of the business control environment by using data to generate insights.
If you live the values we can offer great opportunities across the organisation or up into a leadership role. Your manager will support your development to the next stage of your career.
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- A passion for operational risk management and continuous improvement.
- Strong problem solving ability.
- Strong self-awareness and contributor to team success.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills across a range of stakeholder groups.
- Ability to facilitate discussions and influence stakeholders.
- High proficiency in written communication.
- Confidence to take accountability, make decisions and deliver to agreed milestones.
- Awareness of key legislation and regulations impacting financial services.
- Experience in Operational Risk management roles and/or experience from big four accountancy firms in external audit or risk roles will be highly regarded.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 20/08/2020
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.