Manufacturing Specialist I
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The candidate is responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule. Must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those that govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS).
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- Education :High School diploma or GED.
- Prior Assembly experience
- Able to work in a team environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- The ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- The ability to load and unload calibration chambers.
- Mechanical Inclination.
- Follow established procedures on routine work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs medium-level assembly functions
- Responsibility to include throughput and quality of these operations
- Must adhere to ESD practices.
- Reads and interprets drawings, Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions.
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
- If required, perform all aspects of inspection: in-process, final and source
- Other duties as assigned
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.