Manufacturing Supervisor (ISV)
Emerson Middle East & Africa
- Supervises assembly and testing of flow control products.
- Adheres to quality procedures as required by company QMS quality manuals / procedures.
- Work with cross functional teams to meet customers expectation with speed, efficiency and consistent quality.
- Adhere to Environmental, Health and Safety policy, 5S, and other requirements relating to care of equipment and PPE.
- NTC 3 / ITC / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing operations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Prior experience in supervising a valve manufacturing line is a must.
- Familiarity with valve design codes like API 608, ASME B16.34 and API 598 preferred.
- Basic proficiency in the use of computer applications like MS Words and Excel.
- Must be available for travel when necessary.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational valuesintegrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovationinform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.