Market Intellgence Analyst
• Regularly report on the positioning of the company in the market and the ongoing competitive environment, to help inform clients and prospects on investment strategies.
• Analyse market trends to make recommendations on investment strategy.
• Help support the strategic planning and business development departments to help improve their performance.
• Become a subject matter expert responding to any queries distribution may have.
• Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
• Strong understanding of the EMEA landscape in terms of markets, products and competitors.
• Strong Morningstar Direct, eVestment and advanced Excel skills.
• Knowledge and experience in institutional and intermediary channels.
• Someone who can work both independently and in a team.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Someone who is a creative thinker and problem solver.
• Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
• Someone who can work effectively collaboratively with stakeholders.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.