Market Research Analyst
Click Apply Now if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
Market Research Analyst
Founded in 1991, Addison Whitney is a full-service brand development and identity consulting firm with a passion for building strong brands. The Market Research Analyst is responsible for developing survey and methodology design, managing research fieldwork, analyzing data using statistical techniques and computational software (SPSS), and presenting research findings and insights to both internal and external teams. Surveys are related to brand name validation, brand equity assessment, and logo design validation, as well as other customized studies related to brand building, brand tracking and customer insight discovery. Maintain the highest level of quality for both internal and external products. Offer support and coverage for cross-over areas in Project Management and Brand Strategy as an extension of Market Research as a group to fulfill the company’s overall objectives. Maintain a presence as a positive addition to the organization and supporter of Operational and Corporate initiatives to benefit company growth.
Description of Duties
• Research methodology development
• Programming surveys online
• Verifying online survey links for programming integrity
• Coding of open-ended responses
• Data compilation and analysis
• Creation of research findings presentation decks (PowerPoint)
• Masters of Science or Arts and minimum of two years of full-time, relevant market research work experience (e.g., questionnaire design and development, data collection/fieldwork management, in-depth data analysis using traditional and advanced methods).
• Bachelors of Science or Arts. in related fields with at least four years of full-time, relevant market research work experience
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
• Experience with SPSS
• Experience with online programming sites (e.g. ConfirmIt, ResearchExec, Vovici)
• Ability to conduct advanced statistical analysis (e.g. multivariate regression analysis, factor analysis, cluster analysis)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work closely with project team members and clients
• Ability to adhere to multiple deadlines and meet tight timelines
• Experience in foreign markets as well as domestic and global panel management/recruitment
• Quality reviews of client deliverables
It is recommended that you visit our website at www.addisonwhitney.com to learn more about the services we offer before applying.
North Carolina [NC]
Amount of Travel
Less than 25%
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.