Market Research Associate
Click Apply Now if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell A Friend
Addison Whitney has an extensive client list which we encourage you to check out on our website: www.addisonwhitney.com , our clients include global leaders such as Pfizer, Coca-Cola, Kraft, Microsoft and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Broadcast Company Name
Market Research Associate
Market Research and Analytics
The Market Research Associate is responsible for providing support to our experienced team of Analysts on tasks such as developing questionnaires, managing research fieldwork, and preparing comprehensive findings presentations. Project work is related to brand name validation, brand equity assessment, and logo design validation, as well as other customized studies related to brand building, brand tracking and consumer insight discovery. The Market Research Associate will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality for both internal and external products. They will also maintain a presence as a positive addition to the organization and supporter of Operational and Corporate initiatives to benefit company growth.
Description of Duties
· Experience with online programming sites (e.g. Qualtrics, ConfirmIt, ResearchExec)
· Verifying online survey links for programming integrity
· Coding of open-ended responses
· Data compilation and analysis
· Experience with SPSS
· Creation of research findings presentation decks (PowerPoint)
· Quality reviews of client deliverables
· Bachelor’s degree in related field with at least two years of full-time, relevant market research work experience
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
· Attention to detail
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work closely with project team members and clients
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other protected status. If you require accommodation due to a disability in order to complete the application process, please contact our EEO Administrator at 781-425-4600 or by email at ***************@inventivhealth.com.
North Carolina [NC]
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.