Marketing & Communications Associate #SGUnitedTraineeships
PRINT FOR FUN
This position reports to the Marketing lead and interfaces with customer service staff, operations staff and customers. Print For Fun is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality and continuous improvement. We are a small and growing family, where we work together as a team to be the best printing company in Singapore.
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Plan and execute marketing efforts through channels such as Electronic Direct Mailers, online ads, social media marketing campaigns, etc
2. Create content to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO), such as writing articles to engage our readers and to grow our readership base
3. Enhance our social media presence on Facebook and Instagram
4. Manage customer relationship operations and assist with customer enquiries
Technical and Competencies
1. Be adept at using photo editing softwares like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
2. How to engage customers and stakeholders professionally
Duration of Traineeship Offered
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnited Traineeships:
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
a. Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from ITEs, polytechnics, universities, or other educational institutions (e.g. private universities and overseas institutions); or
b. Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.