Marketing Operations/ Admin
Programmed Maintenance Services
About the Role
3M are currently seeking 2 Marketing Operations Assistants to work on a 12-month project in the North Ryde office.
If you have experience in a finance/operations background, then this may be the perfect position for you. In this role you will be working to help transition Customer Incentive Plans - including rebates and Marketing Development Funds. Working across various business groups within 3M, including the Customer Operations Team.
Duties will include:
- Data entry
- Collation of files - ensuring complete accuracy
- Running various reports
- Responsible for building new processes as required
- Attending APAC meetings and working closely with the finance team
- Managing Customer Incentive Plans including Rebates, Marketing Development Funds etc
Skills & Experience needed:
- Accurate Data entry skills
- Immaculate attention to detail
- Clear communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Excellent skills with Excel - pivot tables skills essential, VBA skills a plus
- Finance trained background
This is a 12 months contract position with a possibility for extension.
You must have full work rights in Australia to apply for this role.
If this position sounds interesting, please begin the process by clicking 'apply for this job' and your resume will be forwarded directly to our consultant. Or call Lucy on 0490 437 ***.
Programmed supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.