Marketing & Speaker Relations Intern
Intern 6 Months (Full Time for Minimum 3 Months)
Position: Intern 6 months (full time for a minimum of 3 months)
Location: Singapore - OUE Gallery (Shenton Way)
Application Closing Date: 21st August 2020
We are pioneers in the clean energy sector, creating the world’s first conferences targeted at energy storage. Our Energy Storage World Forum (c), has established itself as a leading global brand in the field and is attended by the biggest names in the industry. We are looking to hire two Interns to provide practical support across a number of critical projects as we move to the next chapter in our company’s history.
We operate as a small, cross-functional team to deliver our three annual events; consisting of a marketing professional, a conference researcher, 2x interns (one maybe you), and our CEO. Although teamwork is key to delivery, as a boutique firm, the ability to work autonomously is equally vital to our success.
We are dedicated to innovating and keeping up to date with the latest trends to provide our customers with the best experience possible, and we use a variety of tools, methodologies, and technologies to help us achieve that.
- Engaging governing bodies
- Working with international senior speakers
- Managing and planning conference logistics
- Supporting both Marketing, research and Production actives
- Plus, many more ad hoc projects and activates
This is you:
You will have a 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or higher. In addition to your education, you’ll be both methodical and analytical in your approach to work and have fantastic interpersonal skills. You will want to go fast and will not fear responsibility, have a strong desire to learn and develop every day. Perhaps the most satisfying thing for you is impacting the business and having the autonomy to drive your own projects.
Your competencies should include:
- Achieving Personal and work goals
- Planning and Organising
- Learning and Researching
- Communicating Information
Visa Eligibility for the Intern Programme:
If you are not a Singaporean, you will require a Working Holiday Visa, which is for eligible graduates who want to work and holiday in Singapore for 6 months.
What you’ll get:
- The opportunity to have an impact and make a real difference while developing practical business skills
- Highly qualified network of key companies in the field
- Beautiful office space in the heart of Singapore however due to Covid 19 you may be required to work remotely
- SGD 600-800 per month when full time (subject to working hours and days available)
- 14 days paid leave per annum, pro-rated
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.