[MAS] #SGUnitedJobs Deputy Director / Assistant Director, Technology Risk Management (2-year contract)
Monetary Authority of Singapore
You will be part of a dynamic team within the Chief Cyber Security Officer’s Office under Technology and Cyber Risk Department.
In this role, the officer is expected to be involved in MAS’ Technology Risk and Controls Programme which is a long-term initiative to elevate the technology risk posture of MAS. The officer will be responsible for:
1. Management of specific streams within the programme
2. Conduct review of critical IT processes, performing gap analysis
3. Identify and implementing remediation measures that may include
a. revision of new policies, standards and procedures;
b. establishing compliance checks and reporting procedures; and
c. automation of IT processes
You can expect to be challenged intellectually and professionally as you work closely with stakeholders in MAS (e.g. IT Management Committees, internal auditors, systems and process owners) on initiatives to strengthen governance and execution of controls in relation to technology risk management.
• IT professional with at least 3 years of relevant experience in cyber security, technology risk management, IT audit and/or related areas.
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a relevant field.
• Strong analytical skills with high comfort level working with data, both quantitative and qualitative, and a keen eye for details and trends.
• Experience with data visualisation and RPA tools (e.g. Tableau, BluePrism) will be an advantage.
• Effective communicator who thrives under pressure.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.