Material Handler I LTL 1st Shift
Epson America, Inc.
Department: LTLless thanbr> Shift: 1stless thanbr> Schedule: Monday - Friday; 5:45 am - 2:15 pmless thanbr> Must be able to work overtime when needed. ABOUT EPSONless thanbr> Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, smart glasses, sensing systems and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.less thanbr> Employee Benefitsless thanbr> We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:less thanbr>
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverageless thanbr>
- Generous paid time off, including sick time, vacation, and holidaysless thanbr>
- Income protection plans, including life insurance and short- and long-disability programs paid by the companyless thanbr>
- Bonus program for all employeesless thanbr>
- Financial security plans including a 401K plan with company matching and a retirement planless thanbr>
- Educational reimbursement, employee assistant program (EAP), adoption assistance, employee discounts and much moreless thanbr> Distribution Center Operationsless thanbr>
- Accurately picks, packs and ships customer orders.less thanbr>
- Performs accurate putaway of inbound shipments.less thanbr>
- Loads and unloads trailers and containers.less thanbr>
- Places appropriate documentation with outbound orders and inbound product per instructions.less thanbr>
- Ensures all compliance requirements and special instructions are met.less thanbr>
- Conducts random quality control audits of inbound and outbound shipments to ensure compliance.less thanbr>
- Complies with all WMS, TMS, and RF instructions.less thanbr>
- Completes housekeeping duties as assigned.less thanbr>
- Participates in cycle counting processesless thanbr> Safetyless thanbr> Operates equipment in accordance with safety procedures.
Ensures assigned areas of warehouse are clean and orderly and that inventory is in proper locations.less thanbr> Experienceless thanbr> Limited Experience - Entry Level (less than 2 years experience)less thanbr> Physical Requirementsless thanbr> Must be able to carry or lift load of 50 poundsless thanbr> Educationless thanbr> High School Diplomaless thanbr> Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employerless thanbr> All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.less thanbr>less thanbr>less thanbr>less thanbr>Employer's Job# ECB95D77-67AB-4less thanbr>Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.