Medical Assistant / Patient Care Specialist - Melbourne Nasa Blvd. Pain Management, Health First Medical Group, Full-Time
Health First Medical Group is seeking an experienced medical assistant (LPN also considered) to join us in a busy and exciting practice which stresses the provision of excellent care and customer service. Our medical office staff work together in a team concept making sure cross-training is a high priority providing you with greater career advancement opportunities.
The chosen candidate will benefit from the following:
Health, dental, vision, life insurance
Paid time off
Paid medical assistant certification exam
401k with matching contributions
Potential sign-on bonus with relocation assistance
Employee recognition activities
Opportunity to contribute to associate advisory groups
Job Type: Full-time. Monday-Friday. No weekends.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
LPN also considered
- One of the following is a minimum requirement within 90 days of hire.
Health First will pay exam fee:
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) through National Healthcareer Association (NHA) - https://www.nhanow.com/
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) through the American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA) - http://www.aama-ntl.org/
Medical Assistant (RMA) certification through American Medical Technologists (AMT) - https://www.americanmedtech.org/
Medical Assistant (NCMA) certification through National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT) certification - https://www.ncctinc.com/
· Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association upon hire
· Work Experience: New Grads welcome
· *Specific Knowledge/Skills: *Medical terminology, keyboarding skills.
· Specific Knowledge/Skills: Strong customer service skills including knowledge of service recovery techniques
- Perform clinical intake by taking medical histories and vital signs, recording weight/height and verification of patient’s current prescriptions.
- Prepare patients for examination and explain treatment procedures to patients.
- Prepare and perform point of care testing and/or specimen collection as directed by provider.
- Track and communicate to patients, the results of labs and diagnostic studies as directed by the provider.
- Answer internal and external customer phone calls regarding their care, and direct messages to the appropriate individuals.
Job: *Medical Assistant
Organization: *Health First Medical Group LLC
Title: Medical Assistant / Patient Care Specialist - Melbourne Nasa Blvd. Pain Management, Health First Medical Group, Full-Time
Location: Florida - Brevard County-Melbourne
Requisition ID: 047914
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.