Medical Director / Staff Physician
NaphCare is hiring a strong Medical Director / Physician to join our team at the Suffolk House of Corrections located in Boston, Massachusetts. Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
- Responsible for all clinical decisions at the facility
- Ensure all clinical needs are being met within the facility
- Provide direct and indirect basic medical care to meet the physiological and emotional needs of the patients
- Conduct rounds in the medical and infirmary units, sick call visits, and chronic care management
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies
- Lead efforts to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of healthcare services
- Coordinate, lead and participate in educational and training activities
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.