Medical Manager/Advisor - Rare Diseases
We are now looking to recruit a Medical Manager/Medical Advisor who will be responsible for all the Scientific aspects of our client's specialty product portfolio. Our client is a highly revered global organisation making advancements and leading the way across specialty and rare diseases therapeutic areas.
- Information & Promotion: formal approval of all material for Information and Publicity; working closely with marketing to ensure that all company promotional material follow the guidance of local legislation.
- Assisting in KOL Management: developing and stimulating KOL experts to participate in clinical trials, advisory board meetings and maintaining a strong working relationship with KOL.
- Medical: assisting with Medical plan preparation and operation, both for commercialized and new products in collaboration with HQ medical Department; acting as a support to the primary contact person & expert for all medical related activities related to the company product portfolio.
- Market Access: supporting the Market Access activities.
- Strategy Development: actively participating in defining the life cycle management support and designing of new product presentations, clinical strategies and positioning this in collaboration with the different local departments, the country manager and HQ, and in line with the company's vision.
- Education: Pharmacy, Science or related discipline.
- Experience: prior Medical Affairs industry experience including promotional review and sales team training.
- (Inter)personal abilities: Eloquent speaker possess excellent interpersonal, leadership & communication skills, team player, excellent analytical skills, judgment and problem solving skills.
- Able to make decisions effectively under pressure.
- Ability to understand and represent product attributes.
To enquire further, please contact Lucia Kimonides on 0410 56 56 26. Alternatively, you may submit your application to *********@boehunter.com. Please quote reference number 32467LK and submit your resume in Microsoft word format.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted - Thank you!
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.