Reyes Beer Division
People or Process Management Responsibility: None
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be at least 18 years of age or meet minimum state legal age requirements.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
• Must have current merchandising work experience.
• Ability to effectively lead the merchandising staff, and communicate with the merchandising management team and other departments on work-related issues in a timely manner.
• Must be able to lift products from 25 lbs. to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and up to 170 lbs. when handling keg products.
• Must be available to work mid-week and both weekend and holiday shifts as needed.
• Must have reliable automobile transportation, maintain an acceptable driving record and valid driver license, and maintain auto insurance coverage at least to the minimum amount specified by the Company and state law.
• Ability to use required management technology, such as dispatch routes, etc.
• Position must pass a post offer drug test and background check.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previous supervisory experience.
• Extensive customer service experience in solving customer issues/problem solving.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Effectively and dynamically supervise, support and train area merchandisers on a daily basis.
• Train all new Merchandisers to ensure can independently perform duties.
• Assist larger volume accounts / double hits as needed and cover merchandising routes if someone calls in sick or is on vacation.
• Conduct go-behind route supervision on the weekends to ensure that accounts are correctly serviced.
• Help build creative displays in retail accounts using appropriate point-of-sale materials.
• Cover territories and dispatch routes in absence of supervisors.
• Conduct weekend go-behinds and work-withs and provide give clear coaching and documentation as required.
• Minimize product damage and breakage and communicate product issues to Sales Account Managers.
Perform other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT NOTICE TO EMPLOYEES
Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. and its U.S. affiliates (collectively, “Reyes,” “we” or “our”) is providing the following details regarding the categories of personal information that we collect and use about California residents who are Reyes employees, independent contractors, job applicants, owners, directors or officers (and their emergency contacts and recipients of employment benefits) (“Personal Information”).
We supply this information consistent with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Please provide this notice to your emergency contacts and recipients of employment benefits by providing them with the link to this notice.
We may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
A. Identifiers, such as name, contact information, online identifiers and Social Security numbers and other government-issued ID numbers;
B. Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name, contact information, education information, employment history, financial information and medical and medical insurance information;
C. Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, such as sex, age, race, religion, national origin, disability, medical conditions and information, citizenship, immigration status, request for leave and marital status;
D. Biometric information, such as fingerprints;
E. Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our and other websites and systems;
F. Geolocation data, such as device location, vehicle location and IP location;
G. Audio, electronic, visual, and similar information, such as photographs or audio or video recordings created in connection with our business activities;
H. Professional or employment-related information, such as work history, prior employer, information relating to references, details of qualifications, skills and experience, human resources data, and data necessary for benefits and related administration services;
I. Education information subject to the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act; and
J. Inferences drawn from any of the Personal Information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics.
We use this Personal Information for the purposes of operating, managing, and maintaining our business, managing our workforce, and accomplishing our business purposes and objectives, including, for example, using Personal Information to:
- Manage workforce activities and personnel generally, including for recruitment, background screening, performance management, career development, payments administration, employee training, leaves and promotions;
- Administer hiring, promotion, and discipline;
- Provide an efficient means for personnel to obtain the contact information of their colleagues so they may contact them;
- Manage payroll, wages, tax forms and filing, expense reimbursements, and other awards such as stock options, stock grants and bonuses, and provide healthcare, pensions, savings plans and other benefits;
- Calculate insurance and other employee benefits;
- Monitor personal investments to comply with SEC insider trading regulations;
- Notify family members in case of an emergency;
- Maintain and secure our facilities, equipment, systems, and infrastructure;
- Undertake quality and safety assurance measures, protect the health and safety of our workforce and others, and conduct risk and security control and monitoring;
- Determine and monitor compliance with worldwide training and other policies;
- Conduct research, analytics, and data analysis to assist in planning succession and to ensure business continuity, as well as to design employee retention programs and diversity initiatives;
- Perform identity verification, accounting, audit, and other internal functions, such as internal investigations;
- Monitor use of IT infrastructure, internet access, and electronic communication for unauthorized, unlawful, or inappropriate use;
- Record phone calls for training, quality assurance, and legal compliance purposes;
- Operate and manage IT and communications systems and facilities, allocate company assets and human resources, and undertake strategic planning and project management;
- Obtain legal advice and establish, exercise or defend legal rights, and act on collection and discovery requests in the context of litigation, government investigations or regulatory audits or inquiries; and
- Comply with law, legal process, investigations, internal policies and other requirements such as income tax deductions, monitoring, record-keeping and reporting obligations.
Changes to this CCPA Notice
We may change or update this CCPA Notice from time to time. When we do, we will post the revised CCPA Notice on this web page with a new “Last Updated” date.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.