ITCS Group is an IT Managed Services, Outsourcing and Talent-Sourcing company. We provide customised IT Consulting Solutions, Project Management, IT resourcing and on/off-shore Application Development Services across the Asia Pacific region. With offices strategically located in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Mumbai. ITCS Group is the preferred technology partner for leading MNCs, including Global Investment Banks, Fortune 500 companies, across Asia Pacific. We are currently looking for Microservices Engineer to join our banking and financial team in Singapore to be responsible for overseeing the support services provided by the APAC IT Microservices team and ensure that the team's services are delivered on time and aligned to agreed SLAs and processes.
- As a part of the bank's Microservices team, assist on the management, governance and support of Microservices products
- Support Apigee, Ansible Tower, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and Zookeeper products
- Provide L1/L2/L3 support on Microservices products, including products day to day support, administrations and configurations, troubleshooting, patching, disaster recovery activities
- Assist in business onboarding projects, and product technical consultant role
- Provide product operation improvement and automation
- At least 3 years of work experience in development, support, and administration of Microservices products
- Knowledge on Container Infrastructure and Orchestration; Docker and Kubernetes, is a must
- Proficiency with Windows and Linux environment
- Experience in web server and web application server (Apache / Tomcat / Jboss / IBM WAS) is a plus
- Location: Raffles Place
- Regular working hours
- 1 year renewable contract
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.