Microsoft Dynamics Production and MRP Consultant
As a Microsoft Certified Partner, Delcit has been devoted for over a decade to
helping businesses enhance their approach to technological innovation through
utilization of Microsoft solution, including Dynamics 365 Finance and
Operations (ERP), Dynamics 365 Sales (CRM), and Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We consolidate innovation with profound industry knowledge and experience to
fill in as your crucial accomplice, helping you conquer your difficulties and
accomplish your objectives. We work in Dynamics 365 for Healthcare, Government,
Financial Services and Nonprofit Organization.
That s only the tip of the iceberg!
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant at Delcit takes an end-to-end, process-based
approach to addressing key business challenges. Functional Consultants are
challenged to understand and respond to clients' varied business needs.
Delcit Inc. has an urgentneed for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain
Management Consultant with expertise in Production and Master Planning for a 4-
6-month contract. This is a remote role, working for a USA based client.
Reporting to the Delcit Team Lead, you will contribute to the strategic
direction and design of innovative solutions for our clients.
* Dynamics 365 SCM with Production and Master Planning Expertise.
* Testing experience is a must. You will be required to write Test scripts
and execute the testing cycles.
* Business analysis and designing experience.
* Functional design documents preparation experience.
* As a Functional Consultant and tester, you will be responsible for;
designing, implementing and deploying Dynamics 365 Supply Chain
Management solutions to achieve defined business goals.
* Business performance and process diagnostics and assessments.
* Develop Testing strategies and plans for 365 Production and Master
Planning using Microsoft recommended tools and frameworks.
* Testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and
* Executing Testing plans and scripts and providing results and logging
Required Skills and Experience:
* Knowledge of business processes and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management
to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives.
* Experience participating in requirements gathering process for IT
* Clear and concise oral and written communication.
* Experience with writing Testing specifications and scripts with customers
to test the system and triage any issues that arise.
* Bachelor s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS.
* 5+ years Dynamics 365 ERP implementation experience.
* Dynamics 365 SCM Certification
* Experience in Dynamics 365 in Production and Master Planning.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft platform and methodology.
Note: Preference given to Canada or US based applicants.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Certification is required.
Send your resume to with the subject title as "Microsoft
Dynamics 365 SCM Production and Master Planning"
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.