Military Pathways- Direct Hire Program - Commercial Bank – Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries – Banking Support Analyst (502) – Dallas, TX.
The JPMorgan Chase & Co. Military Pathways Direct-Hire Program is a highly selective program that connects top veteran talent to essential roles at JPMC and provides candidates the training, support and exposure they need to grow into future leaders across our most demanding businesses. Military Veterans have a unique set of experiences and leadership abilities that are greatly valued in our organization.
As a member of the Military Pathways Direct-Hire Program, you will receive:
- Induction training and acclimation support in your first month on the job
- 12-months of program support, coaching and career development from our dedicated Pathways team
- Networking opportunities with your Pathways colleagues
- Exposure to senior members of the business
- Professional skills training throughout the year to complement your on-the-job experience
This approach will enable you to create a network and set you up for success as you enter your career at JPMC.
As a Pathways Direct-Hire, you will be placed in a role based on professional experience and business priorities, focused on one of a few areas including: Asset & Wealth Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, and Corporate & Investment Banking.
To ensure continuous development throughout the program, each candidate will receive mentorship, guidance, and support from your individual manager, program manager, veteran sponsor and many other influential business partners across the firm.
About J.P. Morgan’s Commercial Bank
Commercial Banking offers clients the convenience and vast banking network of Chase, combined with the thought leadership and global financial capabilities of J.P. Morgan. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. We offer a comprehensive set of financial products and services including credit, equipment finance, real estate finance, treasury services and provide clients with access to the investment services of J.P. Morgan.
Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (“CCBSI”)
The Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries group is part of Commercial Banking at JPMorgan Chase and focuses on companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditional banking services in addition to investment banking products. Our competitive advantage is that we cover this market in a truly unique way – through a partnership between our corporate bankers and investment bankers who together build relationships with our clients and offer customized financial solutions. Our investment bankers bring strategic ideas to clients, which are executed with investment banking products. Our corporate bankers provide commercial banking products and structure loan facilities for our clients. This approach brings together integrated financial services ranging from cash management to raising capital and partners closely with Investment Banking, Corporate Derivatives Marketing, Treasury Services and Asset and Wealth Management, among others.
Banking Support Analyst
The Banking Support Analyst is an integral member of the banking deal team, which is responsible for acquiring, developing and managing client relationships. The position is primarily geared to providing support to deal teams and analysis for pitch book preparation, transaction execution, ongoing client management, and supporting ad-hoc requests in coordination with front-office Analysts, Associates, Relationship Managers and other internal partners.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Support CCBSI on select deal and pitch processes
o Assist with pitch pages such as team page, public market overview, debt trading levels, benchmarking, financing menu/timeline pages, etc.
o Assist with standard pages/sections in deal marketing materials
- Assist in internal memo preparation (Balance Sheet Committee, briefing memos, account plans, etc.)
- Client analysis, which could include:
o Weekly key industry/client news
o Earnings call summaries on key clients
o Maintenance of profiles (i.e., company, industry, capitalization, and shareholder overviews)
o Basic profitability exercises
o Ad-hoc Know Your Customer tasks
- Coordinate loan closing process in partnership with deal team and serve as liaison for internal closing partners
- Coordinate post-loan closing items such updating trackers, closing dinners and deal lucites
- Collaborate with Analysts and credit underwriting team for basic loan requests including the creation of credit packages
- Maintain and spread comps, league tables, and other market pages
- Collect and organize ‘data room’ style work
- Assist with deal management process including creating and managing approval/reporting processes and ensuring all components are completed in efficient and timely manner
U.S. Military Veteran Applicant Qualifications
Location: Dallas, TX.
- Enlisted/Junior Officer background with 4+ years of Military experience
- BA/BS required
- 0-5 years of separation from military service
- Demonstrated learning agility
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinking and able to work through complex and unpredictable circumstances
- Ability to adapt to change and achieve positive business outcomes
- Ability to participate in scheduled Virtual Induction training in November, 2020.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Impeccable communication details with the ability to effectively interact with Banking professionals
- Strong quantitative and business writing skills
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently
- Time management and planning skills with proven ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Demonstrates the ability to understand Banking products, internal procedures and proper workflow management
- Understands transaction cycle and the steps in the process and is execution oriented
- Knowledge of analyzing company financials
- Accounting and Finance background is a plus
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.