Mindshare | Media Intern
Entry Level: Recent Graduates and Students Singapore, Singapore
Position at Mindshare
Overview of the Job
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for a Media Intern to support the business in the management of the various account portfolios and participate in the smooth running of day-to-day activities.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
- Provide support in media proposals
- Optimize, manage & report on campaign performance
- Ensure smooth campaign implementation - from processing the bookings for an approved media plan, to putting together a copy call, to following up to ensure that materials are delivered on time and to specifications.
- Provide support in emerging media technology, new business, corporate processes and initiatives
Required skills & traits:
- Studies in Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Mathematics, Statistics preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Great knowledge in Excel & Powerpoint
- Eager to learn more about media planning and media industry
Mindshare, the global media agency network, and part of WPP, the largest marketing communications network in the world, has more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. Mindshare APAC has won over 300 awards in 2014/2015 and was the most awarded agency at the 2015 Campaign Asia Awards Festival. Mindshare was also recognised as the SMARTIES™ APAC ‘Agency Network of the Year 2015’ for the third consecutive year. Mindshare is also home to The 2015 Festival of Media Asia Pacific Rising Star – Jason Maggs.
To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.