Mindshare | Senior Executive, Performance
Performance Singapore, Singapore
Position at Mindshare
Overview of job
Mindshare Regional Team are looking for a highly motivated, innovative and detail-oriented Regional Senior Search & Social Executive with a drive to be the custodian and brand advocate for our newest clients within the agency.
This person directly owns performance outcomes for the Social and Search channels across multiple markets in APAC and will be responsible for overseeing all strategies across all existing and future Social & Search Platforms
The Regional Senior Executive is a key strategic role for the Performance Team. Working hand-in-hand with our internal brand leads; teamwork is key to creating an award-winning, data-driven approach that's sound in strategy and delivery. You will be a proactive self-initiator who can think on your feet and is enthusiastic about your work and your client’s brands.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Head of Performance
3 best things about the job:
1. Working in one of the most digitally advanced and forward-thinking media agency that is globally connected
2. Regular on job training that will be provided to ensure your success in your role
3. An opportunity to work with one of the largest Global Brands that is forward thinking, innovative and looking to change the way it operates within the Digital World.
In this role, your goals will be:
In 3 months:
- Gained Advanced certifications on across both Google and Facebook
- Ability to hit the clients KPI’s with thorough optimisations across these channels.
- Identify new addressable Audiences to drive growth and future-proofing insights
In 6 months:
- Measure results that should tie back to your objectives and provide a clear understanding of the returns that you are getting.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, Search advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of Social/Search campaigns. Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Be on top of all the betas and innovations in the digital space and be able to articulate and share with internal and external stakeholders and how it could be relevant and useful to them
In 12 months:
- Be comfortable assisting the Performance Lead in developing proposals and preparing strategies in line with the overall campaigns
- Be able to lead and provide strategic insights on Search/Social matters to the brand teams you work with
- Confident in presenting to clients for your recurring updates
- Be confident in taking part in pitches whilst working together with the rest of the agency
- Minimum 3-5 years’ hands on experience managing paid Search & Social campaigns
- Have close working relationships with local reps from Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- First-hand experience in the knowledge, set-up and management of popular search/social media accounts (as well as leveraging on its native analytics and ad manager platform) that include (but not necessarily limited to) Google, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Experience in an agency or in-house marketing department is ideal
- Excellent command in written and spoken English as well as good analytical skills
- Fun individual who is open to new ideas and a great team player
More about Mindshare
We were born in Asia in 1997, a start up with a desire to change the media world. Now we are a global agency with more than 7,000 employees in 116 offices across 86 countries, operating as one team - #teammindshare. We believe that in today’s world, everything begins and ends in media. We aim to be our clients’ lead business partner, to grow their business, and drive profitability through adaptive and inventive marketing. We do this through speed, teamwork and provocation and by operating as a network of networks rather than a rigid hierarchy. We create new things and have fun doing it. Whenever and wherever you join us, you open a door to opportunities in any and of all aspects of media, technology and innovation. We will support you, recognize you and reward you, making Mindshare the place where you do the best work of your career.
Mindshare APAC has won 500 awards in the last year alone, including “Agency Network of the Year 2017” by both the MMA SMARTIES™ and Campaign Asia for the fifth and third consecutive year, respectively. Mindshare is part of GroupM, the media investment management arm of WPP, the world’s leading communications services group. To learn more about Mindshare and our philosophy of Original Thinking, visit us at www.mindshareworld.com and follow us on Twitter @mindshare and facebook.com/mindshareapac and linkedin.com/company/mindshare.
GroupM Singapore operates in one of the most dynamic and exciting environments in the world. Although it is a small domestic market, there is a vibrant media industry which is undergoing rapid evolution as digital technology reshapes the way marketing supports advertisers’ needs. Being at the crossroads of Asia means that aside from the local clients and media owners, we also have a high proportion of multi-national clients and media owners.
As the largest media investment management company in Singapore with over 41% market share (Recma) and over 650 employees, GroupM Singapore is the premiere organisation to join and develop a career in.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.