MND Education and Client Support Administration Officer
- A relevant qualification in information studies, health promotion, community development or business administration
- Excellent computer literacy in office 365, data base administration and formatting of documents
- Experience and/or an interest in setting up and working with remote technology
- An interest in supporting people with a progressive neurological condition
- A "can do" flexible approach to teamwork
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Fabulous organisational and administration skills
MND Victoria is dedicated to providing high quality services and support to people living with Motor Neurone Disease across Victoria and Tasmania.
The MND Education and Client Support Administration Officer is a member of the MND Education and Client Support Team. The officer will work collaboratively with the team to ensure the team delivers:
- the best possible information, education and training to the MND Community.
- timely and professional client support activities such as registration and allocation of people diagnosed with MND accessing the service.
The successful applicant will also assist with NDIS referral and billing processes.
You will be joining a small team of 30 highly committed professionals in a rewarding and caring environment.
This is a part-time (24 hours per week) position, based at our Canterbury Office, Melbourne. Salary is between $69,000 to $74,000 (Pro-rata). Salary packaging available.
For a position statement, email ***********@mnd.asn.au or telephone 9830 2122.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.