MND Education and Client Support Team Leader
- Looking for a new challenge
- An experienced health professional who is committed to working with people with a progressive neurological condition
- A professional with a "can do" approach with commitment to providing the best quality support and education to people with MND their family, friends and people supporting them
- Keen to work collaboratively with our interstate colleagues to develop a national approach to information and education
- Able to develop our virtual training and education programs
- An excellent public speaker
MND Victoria is dedicated to providing high quality services and support to people living with Motor Neurone Disease across Victoria and Tasmania.
We are seeking a Team Leader for our newly restructured Education and Client Support Team to manage a small team who are responsible facilitating and delivering education, provision of information and training that is responsive to the needs of people with MND and the wider MND Community. This team is the first point of contact for people diagnosed with MND and the TL has responsibility for managing the intake process and supporting the team to deliver the best possible support and advice.
You will be joining a small team of 30 highly committed professionals in a rewarding and caring environment.
This is a full time (38 hours per week) position, based at Canterbury. Salary is between $90,000 and $94,000. Salary packaging available.
For a position statement, email ***********@mnd.asn.au or telephone 9830 2122.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.