Mobile Marketing Specialist (REMOTE)
As a Mobile marketing Specialist, you'll be managing our mobile publisher relationships - driving adoption and outcomes leading to long-term partnerships, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio of partners. In doing so, you will drive revenue (or data) for the company by managing compelling solution-based value propositions that address the prospect's critical needs. You will conduct product demos, manage technical validation activities (including proof-of-concept exercises and pilots), and ultimately help develop the business case for the prospect during the sales cycle.
What you'll do:
Partner with our mobile app publishers to deliver predictable outcomes and predictable growth in their business by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for our mobile app publishers, throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Being the trusted partner for the mobile app publisher on use-case and product functionality across TrueData's suite of solutions.
- Quarterbacking new/innovative solutions by various cross-functional teams at TrueData, on behalf of the publisher.
- Eventually, own your own book of business and grow the team.
We believe that high-quality data will power the AI and algorithms of the future, and TrueData is at the forefront of this trend. TrueData delivers real, people-based mobile data that is never inferred, modeled or extrapolated. That is our unwavering dedication to deliver real, quality data at scale.
We work with the broadest set of mobile data types on the market, providing publishers and marketers with a single platform for an array of data services. For app publishers, TrueData provides flexibility and control of their data licensing while protecting the long term value of data assets and respecting the privacy of the consumer. For marketers and data scientists, TrueData provides a source of unique, fresh, and vetted data for targeting and intelligence, at scale.
TrueData offers full health benefits and a flex work environment. We are a collaborative, fun team working on some very big problems. We believe in finding the right person for the job and then letting them shine. If you love to manage complex projects, improve processes and grow revenue, let's talk.
What we're looking for:
- Ideally 2+ years of experience working in the mobile app ecosystem driving successful and demonstrable marketing outcomes.
- Experience in working with partners and clients.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Impressive presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Bias for action.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Technology, Product, Marketing, Sales)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.