Mortgage DE Underwriter - Remote (REMOTE)
AMERICAN FINANCING CORPORATION
American Financing - Aurora, CO
$90,000.00 - $130,000.00 Base+Commission/month
Ready to take the next step in your career? 2020 will be a big year for us and we'd love for you to join our growing team.
THIS IS A 100% REMOTE OPPORTUNITY.
We are looking for talented and driven Underwriter to become the newest member of American Financing. The underwriter underwrites mortgage loan applications and evaluates loans in order to maximize organizational profit and minimize risk or loss. DE Required SARS/LAPP preferred
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet company standards of 60 new files per month
- Perform a variety of tasks related to the review of complete mortgage loan packages for sale into the secondary market.
- Verify and validate for accuracy and completeness all documents received and confirm documents that meet those required by various authorities including but not limited to FNMA, FHLMC, HUD,DE and individual investors.
- Update, maintain loan data and documentation in Loan Origination System for review, Quality Control and Audit.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years of current underwriting experience
- DE required SARS a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with a good level of detail of documentation.
- Friendly and motivated attitude. Good moral ethics conduct.
- Must possess good technical skills, comfortable with MS Office, Byte, DU, LP and other various industry systems.
- Must possess the skills of a self-starter and use logic and experience to review and document files.
- Must have an advanced understanding of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and Investor guidelines.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Paid time off including holidays
- Long-term paid disability
- Voluntary FSA, Dependent Care, Short Term Disability, & Cancer coverage
- Voluntary Identity/Legal Shield coverage
- Paid maternity and bonding leave
- On-site massage therapists
- Interactive game room
- Yoga classes
- Access to a fitness center
- Stocked kitchen
At American Financing, we're innovators with imagination. We're fast-paced and fun. And we're a collaborative group that respects and values the individuality of all employees.
Together, we do what it takes to help borrowers achieve their financial goals. And we stay ahead of the competition by challenging ourselves to become more efficient. We are one of the fastest-growing national mortgage lenders because we don't follow the status quo.
Wherever your passions lie, you can find rewarding work and new opportunities here.
- Casual work environment
- Family-owned, Customer-focused
- Denver Post Top Workplace
- Top 50 Family-Owned Business
- Best of Colorado Business
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.