MS CRM Developer
This is Bhupendra Kumar from NLB Services.
We have an urgent below requirement, matching as per your experience and skill-
set. Kindly let me know your availability & interest, and help me with your
Updated Resume, along with Best Rate Expectations your earliest convenience
Role:Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Location: NYC NY
Duration: 12 Months
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer II
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will develop and configure intranet and
internet facing applications based on Microsoft Dynamics platform. He/ She will
also be involved in design, test, deploy and support on Dynamics platform for
applications migrated from Lotus Notes,. The developer will develop solutions
to integrate with other business applications and create Business Process
Management solutions with workflows. In addition, the responsibilities will
include meeting software compliance standards including version control,
developing and maintaining application documentation on an ongoing basis, and
contributing to best practices for CRM Development, Governance and
Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment
experience in delivering enterprise level solution. Ability to develop software
based on the description of business logic and based on the existing
Application. Ability to work and produce required results without close
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a
team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
- Bachelor s Degree with 8+ years of experience as an application developer
or equivalent with C#, background.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 /2013/2015/2016 or CRM
- Experience in developing with ASP, , , VB Scripting, COM+,
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Hands-on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and 2015 design and development
- Experience in requirements gathering, Analysis, designing and development
tools provided within the Dynamics CRM 2013/2015/2016 or Dynamics 365
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in xRM
applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and
creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Hands-on experience is desirable on configuring and customizing Share Point
workflows, Custom Web Part design and development
- Experiences in SQL Server , XML, XSLT, CAML, Business Data Catalog, Forms
Services, Excel Services, Report Center
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and experience in integrating reports
with CRM a plus
- Previous experience on web security including single sign on and password
management tools and standards
- Experience with CRM 2013/2015 Mobile features
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF,
- Experience in integrating Dynamics CRM with Outlook and other Line of
Business applications SAP, PeopleSoft, SharePoint.
- Experience in with business and IT management to plan ongoing feature
development, product maintenance, and management of development teams
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers
and IT analysts to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Ability to collaboratively develop and deliver solutions with both at onsite
and offshore teams.
- Experience in migrating application from legacy to MS Dynamics CRM online and
Specifics for the position:
- Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment
experience in delivering enterprise level solution.
- Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and
based on the existing / new applications
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.