MSL Field Director
Location: Washington, DC, United States
Job ID: 126659
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead.
You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Director role with Syneos Health.
The Medical Science Liaison Field Director is a scientific, field-based professional that will be the primary contact for the MSL program on all matters related to the project and provide leadership, management, financial and operational oversight to the MSL team across the country.
The MSL team serves as advocates for our client’s science within the healthcare community and is responsible for establishing, cultivating, and maintaining relationships with HCPs and other stakeholders while developing a strong understanding of relevant public policies, recommendations, clinical practice and reimbursement within the healthcare system.
- The MSL Team Director will be the primary contact for the MSL program on all matters related to the project and provide leadership, management, financial and operational oversight to field management
- Provide strategic guidance and leadership in developing field plan for engaging with scientific community
- Work with the client’s Chief Medical officer and Syneos Health Medical Lead to develop and implement scientific and educational training programs for the MSL field team members
- Represent US MSL Field team at educational programs and partner with Medical Communication to ensure all programs are well executed and consistent with the client’s strategy
- Recruit, hire and build a highly functional MSL field team in the United States. Lead, manage, mentor and provide continuous strategic and tactical vision, guidance and training to the MSLs
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- PhD, PharmD, MD or related degree required
- Experience with launch preparedness and execution required
- 7+ Years pharmaceutical industry experience
- 3+ Years Medical Affairs or MSL Field Leader/Manager experience
- Vaccine experience preferred
- National travel inclusive of travel to home office
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross-divisionally as well as independently
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop and execute plans against objectives in an independent environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.