Murex Business Analyst
You will be a Business Analyst focussing on
1. Assisting in gathering and nailing down requirements for the FRTB setup from the market risk team, front office and other business stakeholders. Working with technology stakeholders to also define technical requirements.
2. Work on FRTB implementation solution design together with the wider team and Murex.
3. Implementing Fixed Income, Credit Derivatives and/or Interest Rate Derivatives on Murex. This would include extending the existing implementation with these new product types as well as support for other stakeholders throughout the project.
4. Working with offshore resources as onshore lead BA: Clarify requirements, follow up on delivery progress in Agile setting, remove delivery impediments, ..
• Provide specialist markets technology resource to assist in simplifying the existing architecture and automate the existing process.
• Conduct interviews with Business Unit SMEs to understand requirements from a functional perspective
• Work closely with offshore resources to make sure they are on track with delivery and provide detailed requirements
• Prepare Detailed Business Requirements from interviews with Business Unit SMEs and translate these into JIRA User Stories.
• Participate and Lead requirements workshops, sometimes including a large number of business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
• Design and configure the proposed solution in Murex for testing.
• Manage requirements through to acceptance and delivery into the Murex platform inclusive of training and Hypercare (post-implementation support)
• Augment the existing team members to fill capability gaps and backfill existing team members, as required.
• Some level of thought leadership on solution design for Risk & Frontoffice processing in Murex will be expected.
• 3+ years' experience in pricing and/or risk validation for financial markets
• Previous experience with financial markets technology from a Financial Markets FO or Risk perspective.
• In-depth knowledge of various asset classes including IRD, FI, Credit, FXD, FX Cash and Commodities
• Experience working with offshore teams (preferably India) in an Agile setting
• Experienced in dealing with Risk, Product Control and Front Office stakeholders in both Markets and Treasury divisions
• Experience across multiple roles including:
- Front Office Support to the trading floor for derivative trading systems for (P&L, Pricing, Risk, Market Data, Curves, and Pricing Data Setup)
- Senior Business Analyst on development projects for Regulatory Requirements, Back Office Changes and also Asset Class implementations.
Nice to have
• Experience working with Murex and/or Calypso
- Hands-on knowledge of FO configuration
- instruments, generators, curves, market data, market conventions, etc
- Expert knowledge of FO setup
- Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
• Experience on regulatory projects
• Expert knowledge of how to analyze P&L and sensitivity issues within technology platforms
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.