NAM e-Commerce - Fixed-Term Contract (Health)
Want to make your mark? As a National Account Manager - eCommerce on a Fixed-Term Contract with RB, you'll have the freedom to drive growth, and shape our success, your way. This role is newly created to support business growth and does have the potential to extend.
Put simply, you'll have the accountability to implement the customer strategy for key e-commerce customers & executing business growth plans. Playing a key role in the Sales team, you will oversee the achievement of key online customer and channel plans!
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Delivering vision growth of the eCommerce channel focusing on Grocery & Pharmacy Bricks n Clicks customers
• Leading campaign activations of RB portfolio within both Grocery & Pharmacy customers
• Working directly with Sales account execution team to ensure planning and events seamlessly translate into online execution
• Building customer relationships to ensure RB is 'supplier of choice' to our customers; supporting the execution of 2020 growth plans
• Ensuring best in class activation across online platforms: Driving in & out of platform visibility, exploding conversion, and building basket & repeat initiatives.
• Effectively communicating available functionality to the business with regards to current eCommerce infrastructure
You'll succeed because...
...You have at least 2 years' experience within eCommerce Account Management with good working knowledge and experience of eCommerce activities and online marketing channels. You understand the online consumer journey, with strong experience understanding web analytics and other tools to identify opportunities to improve! You have a creative flair and driven by results, with that personal drive to bring about change for the business! You can build strong relationships and pride yourself on your excellent communication skills and ability to self-motivate. You're also an entrepreneur at heart, which is vital because everyone else here is too.
You'll love it because...
...you'll get to make an impact like never before. The products you get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
What's in it for you?
• Brand new, beautiful offices located in Sydney CBD (At present, the role will start Working from Home, as we continue to all work virtually for the foreseeable future).
• Competitive salary and bonus package
• Career Progression opportunities locally and internationally with a globally recognised brand
• Flexible Work Arrangements
• A fun, social office with Friday drinks, yearly awards and social committee's (held virtually for now)!
• Parental Leave Program (Up to 26 weeks paid leave)
• Access to online learning modules and time off to attend training
• Health and Wellbeing benefits and EAP access
• Charity Leave
• Recognition Rewards
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
Job Segment: Medical, Pharmacy, Healthcare
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.