National Brand Manager, Medical Products (Distribution)
Cardinal Health is currently seeking a National Brand Manager (Distribution) to
add to our team in Vaughan, ON. You will drive commercial success for medical
devices distributed by Cardinal Health on behalf of our key suppliers. Your
efforts will increase the sales and profitability of existing products while
you simultaneously explore new products and suppliers that align with our
strategic goals. You will ensure growth and profitability through the
development of a portfolio business plan, which includes product mix,
identifying new supplier opportunities, pricing guidelines, market landscape
research, promotional programs, and sales field action plans and tools.
In addition to building strong relationships with our suppliers to maximize
efficiency and sales success, you will also regularly engage with all
departments within our organization to achieve your goals. As the product
expert, you will serve as the internal and external advocate for your product
offering, frequently working with the sales channel and key customers.
Your Contributions to the Organization will be:
* Understanding market segments & customer needs, analyzing supplier and
customer data to proactively identify trends, key insights &
* Providing leadership and product expertise across all aspects of
marketing including pricing strategy, forecasting, new product launches,
and product promotions partnering with suppliers and marketing managers
to ensure integrated downstream execution.
* Acting as project lead for tenders/RFPs from Group Purchasing
Organizations (GPOs), and providing expertise and input into tenders/RFPs
issued by hospitals and shared service organizations (SSOs), long term
care homes/chains, etc.
* Regularly gauging sales force education needs and establish training
plans in collaboration with supplier partners.
* Developing annual business plans and field action plans (sales
translation plans) for your product portfolio.
* Developing strong supplier relationships, lead business reviews and
partner with suppliers to ensure value-added partnerships are realized.
* Collaborating with sales teams in the development and launch of new
programs or initiatives to drive portfolio growth.
* Identifying key product opportunities from portfolio in select market
* Identify supplier opportunities and gaps in current portfolio including
leading the assessment and business case for new supplier partnerships.
* Presenting programs and initiatives as required by marketing and sales
management at sales meetings.
* Demonstrating leadership skills and influence with the sales force.
* Providing training and support to field team to drive performance of
* Attending trade shows and conferences as required.
* Aligning with channel marketing managers to create and execute marketing
programs and promotions for long-term care and alternate site channels.
* Partnering with the e-commerce team to develop digital marketing
campaigns and promotions for your assigned portfolio.
* Collaborating with the sales team in the development and launch of new
programs or initiatives to drive portfolio growth.
* Providing training and support to field and internal sales teams to drive
performance of the portfolio.
This Job might be for you if you have:
* A bachelor s or graduate degree in marketing, business administration
or health sciences.
* A minimum of 3 years marketing experience in the healthcare industry
(medical devices, pharmaceuticals or biotechnology).
* The ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the
box to solve problems.
* Strong project management and time management skills.
* Advanced interpersonal skills including negotiation skills, with keen
ability to explain complex concepts across the organization, to
customers, and to large audiences.
* Ability to work independently to accomplish individual, team, and
* Advanced data analysis skills, including the ability to process very
large and diverse data sources, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience with JD Edwards, , Tableau or other business
intelligence solutions is preferred.
* Sales experience is an asset.
* Bilingualism (English/French) is considered a strong asset.
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications
from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with
disabilities. Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with
disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources
team is responsible for working with applicants requesting an accommodation at
any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.