National Construction ManagerNew
National Construction Manager
Are you looking for a position and company that offers tremendous growth opportunity? Are you entrepreneurial and do you want to help Transform the SFR/SFH REIT Services industry? We are looking for a National Construction Manager to be a part of our Operations Management Team. The right person for this role will already hold a NASCLA License.
Lessen, Inc is a technology-driven services company focused on providing enterprise Technology and Service Solutions to REITs in the Single-Family Home, Single-Family Rental, and Short-Term Rental Markets across the US. We are quickly becoming THE high-tech, go-to solution for the management and provision of all Services related to maintaining and managing short and long-term rental properties, at Scale. We are a rapidly growing business backed by a well-known VC group with a leadership team of real estate experts.
Want to help us transform the Real Estate Services Market?
- This position is preferably located in Charlotte, North Carolina or can work remotely from the SouthEast US States (Houston, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Nashville).
- Active / Current NASCLA License required.
The National Construction Manager will manage and oversee all employees and aspects of the regional projects and laws to which he/she is assigned. The successful candidate will identify and secure internal and external resources, interact with clients, manage schedules and budgets, ensure safe execution of field work, and deliver quality work product as may be defined by Lessen, its clients and State regulatory agencies. Additionally, this person will hold the State Licenses in the region of States where Lessen is actively a General Contractor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide oversight to internal teams as well as external vendor base to ensure projects are completed on-time and on budget -- and within the required company at State regulations and laws.
- Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld
- Assists in creation and circulation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- This is not an all-inclusive list of assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Company
- Strong knowledge of the Real Estate Construction, Renovations, and Repairs.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail & high-performance standards
- Excellent communication skills (both oral & written)
- Ability to work efficiently and to multi-task
- Proven record of working independently and with minor supervision
- An effective team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work weekends as necessary
- Experience in Excel, Word, Outlook.
Education and Experience
- 5 or more years of experience as a Residential General Contractor and with significant Construction Project Management experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in Construction or similar.+
- Experience working with REITs - SFH, SFR, and STR
- Current / Active State GC License(s)
Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at a time
Will require frequent travel throughout the local area to visit job sites. Will be exposed to the normal weather elements of the market. Will be exposed to a varying level of construction sites.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.