Need Principal Consultant ( Healthcare), Indianapolis, IN Long Term
Our Fortune 500 client is looking for an PrincipalConsultant (Healthcare) to work on their project based out of Indianapolis, IN
Role : PrincipalConsultant (Healthcare)
Location : Indianapolis, IN (currently remote due to COVID situation)
Type : Contract
Duration : Long term
- Ensure quality assurance reviews for critical engagements/programs.
- Identify and propose business development topics to pursue with target or existing accounts (e.g. by forwarding relevant industry articles to sales and account teams with suggestions for go-to-market approaches, proposing point of views that should be developed and taken to clients proactively, etc.).
- Support practice development activities (e.g. recruiting, training, etc.) as required through participation as interviewer/ resume screener, trainer, content developer, etc.
- Support industry solutions teams through provision of Subject Matter Expertise and client/ project experience and participation in solutions go to market and/ or alliance development activities on an as-needed basis.
- Provide input for creation of development plans for account team in the areas of healthcare domain.
- Participate in training and development activities in accordance with team's development goals as defined by talent academy.
- Manage knowledge asset development activities to achieve planned objectives in domain knowledge upgradation.
- Identify forums for presenting knowledge assets (e.g. conferences, trade publications, journals, etc.) and actively pursue participation in those forums with knowledge assets created by the jobholder.
- If assigned, support solutions teams on a formal part/full time basis as Solutions Managers to actively oversee development of solutions components and go to market plans, provide business development support and manage the solution development plan.
- Leverage the jobholder's own network to identify and pursue business development opportunities.
- Identify, propose and lead (as required) internal practice development initiatives- be a resource for continuous improvement and innovation ideas for the business transformation consulting group.
Please send your updated word format resume along with your best contact details to
or call me at
Stellar IT Solutions, is a Global IT Solution provider headquartered in Rockville, MD with operations in the US and India. Stellar IT Solutions has over 15 years of IT and consulting experience to give cost effective solutions to many Fortune 500 companies.
(240)- 774- 0160
9210 Corporate Blvd, Suite 265,
Rockville, MD 20850.
Stellar IT Solutions
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.