Job Description .
CGI is currently looking to hire a programmer/Analyst for a permanent role in
the Ottawa office.
Your future duties and responsibilities
* Create and modify code and software
* Create and modify screens and reports
* Translate functional or business requirements into technical requirements
and design specifications
* Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of
* Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems
* Lead application support activities in order to resolve incidents and
identify root causes
* Use Microsoft Visual Studio to create and edit the source code
* Create and maintain source code that interacts with an RDBMS (e.g.
Oracle, Microsoft SQL)
* Lead requirements analysis and technical design sessions and provide
technical guidance to programmers; and
* Developing test plans for unit and integration testing
* Must currently hold or be eligible for a Federal Government clearance at
the level of Reliability (Level I)
* Application design using .Net application development tools with Oracle
databases (version 10 or more recent).
* Application development and Integration using Microsoft application
development tools with Oracle databases (version 10 or more recent).
* Application development or application maintenance project, for an
application developed on the platform, which utilized any of the
following tools, methods or technologies: ASP .NET MVC (version 4 or more
recent), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) (version 3 or more recent); and
* Authoring artefacts including Technical Designs, Unit and Integration
Test Cases using an established development process.
* Experience designing and delivering application development and
integration solutions using .Net application development tools with
Oracle databases (version 10 or more recent).
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation
continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our
clients digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals.
As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our
company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals
benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business
services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to
providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with
provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable
accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process
and we will work with you to address your needs.
Show moreShow less
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.