Cision Ltd is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 4,500 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate people in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
One of Cision's strategic priorities is to simplify and integrate our business operations across all global lines of businesses. As part of this strategic initiative, we are deploying a global instance of Netsuite to support our order to cash and financial processes. As the Director, Netsuite/ERP applications you play a leadership role in this initiative and lead the design and delivery of CISION Netsuite platform. This is a unique opportunity to lead a highly visible global implementation and shape the CISION ERP strategy and roadmap.
- Translate business requirements to functional/technical specifications in deploying end to end solutions. Act as the technical subject matter expert for Cision’s global ERP systems, billing systems, and other integrated software components.
- Drive testing and validation of new and existing functionality including configuration, development, and system releases.
- Responsible for the ongoing administration of Cision’s global NetSuite instance
- Work closely with the Finance team in bringing efficiencies to their accounting processes
- Work with external vendors and product support teams to troubleshoot systems issues as they arise
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, third part tools/applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Analyze current business processes or procedures, identify inefficiencies, and recommend system-based solutions and improvements to the end-user experience
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience with NetSuite administration, configuration, and 3r party integrations- Order to Cash and Suite billing experience desired
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS industry at a global scale is a strong plus
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript, WebServices, SQL, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database management
- Ability to balance technical skills with business acumen, ability to transform end user needs/functional requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-chaning work environment
- SuiteBuildder, SuiteScript (1.0 & 2.0), SuiteTalk experience a plus
- Experience working in an agile development methodology a strong plus
- Awesome communication and organization skills
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.