Network Admin (REMOTE)
Sonsoft , Inc. is a USA based corporation duly organized under the laws of the Commonwealth of Georgia. Sonsoft Inc. is growing at a steady pace specializing in the fields of Software Development, => Software Consultancy and Information Technology Enabled Services.
- At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- LAN Administration & Support - L2/L3 Support
- Management of the Firewall, experience on Cisco ASA preferred.
- Experience in F5 load balancer administration.
- Perform DNS changes as per CR prioritization and release planning.
- Modify Datacenter Network configurations through Change Management in co-ordination with smart hands as needed
- Install and apply vendor supplied patches according to standards and procedures and in accordance with Change Management process.
- Remote Setup and initial configuration of network devices leveraging smart hands
- Setup, Configure and Support the carrier terminating routers. Setup , Configure and Support the carrier terminating routers (Remote)
- Perform Network upgrades through Change Management.
- Modify Network configurations through Change Management (Remote)
- Carrier management for data circuits (including terminating devices) - Remote Job
- Manage network components including Firewalls, Fine tune thresholds/alerts
- Vendor coordination for hardware/software related issues
- Firmware upgrade/ manage vendor host or appliance OS patching level
- Deploying/adding new network switches and routers. Infosys will coordinate with the
- Escalate problems requiring bug fix, code change and enhancements to Level 3
- Accept, Analyze and provide solutions to incidents escalated by NOC team
- Escalate problems to L3/other teams when required
- Identify improvement opportunities, test and implement (i.e. high availability solutions and resiliency in the network)
- Collaborate with Support team on maintenance activities and Disaster recovery procedures (Remote Tasks only)
- Respond to Ad-hoc maintenance requests
- Update Run Book with new resolutions that may recur when new network components are added
- Update support documentation L2 procedures
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in IT
** U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- This is a FULL TIME job oppurtunity.
- Only US Citizen, Green Card Holder, GC-EAD, H4-EAD, L2-EAD, TN VIsa can apply.
- H1-B Transfer willing to work for full-time can also apply.
- No OPT-EAD for this position.
- Please mention your email id in your email or resume.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.