Network (LAN) Systems Engineer
Enterprise Information Services
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Date Posted: 7/21/2020
Job Code: 2020-4319
EIS is seeking motivated professionals (analysts, scientists, engineers, specialists and technicians) interested in working in small team environments in the areas of analysis, production and dissemination of vital, timely and accurate scientific, technical and intelligence information to key consumers worldwide.
The Network System Engineer will provide network design options, install, operate, maintain, and manage ONI networks within the NMIC Facility. Use existing network performance management tools to conduct tactical troubleshooting, verify symptoms, and isolate and resolve LAN network related issues. Must oversee installations and any changes or upgrades to existing network.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Must have the following professional certifications:
- CCNA or CCNP
- CISCO-Voice or CCNA Collaborative
- One of the following DOD8570 IAT Lvl. II or III certifications:
- CCNA Security
- Proficient in: MS VISIO, EIGRP, BGP, SNMP, OSPF, Spanning Tree, ARP, dot1Q, VLANs, VPN, GRE, subnetting, NAT, and various other routing and networking protocols.
- Proficient with Solarwinds, TACACs+, nGenius and data packet and traffic analysis tools.
- 5 - 10 years' networking administration
- 2 - 5 years' experience with Microsoft and UNIX environments
- Knowledge with Remedy incident management tool
- H.S. Diploma or GED
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: Enterprise Information Services
Company: Enterprise Information Services
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.