Network Security Solutions Consultant
Network and Security Consultant - Sydney, AU
Employment Type Full-Time
Compensation Attractive salary package and rare opportunity for development
Join a global information technology pioneer in the Cloud Services arena represented in Australia, Singapore, Europe and the USA. Providing IaaS, SaaS, DaaS and UCaaS and two time winner of the Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year Award, OBT strives on its balanced culture of work-hard/play-hard team members who consistently punch above their weight to deliver excellence to customers.
We are looking for;-
A confident and determined team player with a strong desire to learn the specifics of the OBT enterprise technology. At OBT we pride ourselves on self-development and are looking for a motivated individual who will jump at the opportunity to excel and push themselves to that next level.
Reporting to the Consulting Department Head and working closely with the business development department
Your responsibilities will include;-
- Providing technical pre-sales support across the globe. This involves dealing with different type of business opportunities, and working with OBT Solution Architects for designing, and validating solution design for these opportunities;
- Consulting on service solutions as well as supporting clients during and post on-boarding;
- Plan, research and design robust network and security architectures.
- Research security standards, security systems and authentication protocols
- Bringing in revenue against set targets as an engagement solution consultant by providing high quality technical solutions and exemplary customer service;
- Assist the sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations;
- Managing the escalation of any support request in an efficient and effective manner remotely for global customers and on-site;
- Working both on-site at customer premises as well as autonomously.
- 4-8 years' experience within a similar role;
- Experience designing, integrating and managing infrastructure solutions
- Strong working knowledge of MS Visio for documentation.
- Ability to document and evaluate current environment and use best practice methodologies to ensure highest level investment utilization.
- Experience with Firewalls, IPS/IDS devices.
- Strong background in networking
- Strong understanding of infrastructure AD, DNS and DHCP;
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication that will enable you to translate business language in to technical solution;
- Superior organisation with a drive to complete time critical work;
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues, clients & vendors;
- A sense of ownership to follow-up and ensure a professional outcome;
- Eagerness to research and keep abreast of developments and best practice related to the company and competitor products in order to allow the required level of technical support and generation of solutions to customers.
- An IT bachelor or equivalent degree;
- Certifications including - CISSP, CCNA Security, CCNP Security
If you believe you will add value to our passionate and unified global team, and have a strong desire to achieve in an industry at the forefront of innovation, this is the role for you! Apply below.
Apply for this Job
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.