NHP- Adjunct Faculty
Trinity Washington University
Adjunct Clinical Nursing Faculty
Assistant Adjunct Clinical Nursing Faculty
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Trinity Washington University, a comprehensive university in the nation's capital, seeks adjunct clinical faculty for the Baccalaureate Nursing Program within the School of Nursing and Health Professions (NHP) for Fall 2020. The University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN, RN-BSN and RN-MSN).
The successful candidate(s) will have at least a Master's degree in nursing from an accredited institution. Preference given to those with CNE Certification (Nursing Educator), a minimum of two years of teaching using various instructional strategies (hybrid, online and simulation) and clinical experience in a college/university nursing program with evidence of continuous professional development. Individuals with pediatrics, medical-surgical, and psychiatric mental health nursing experience are encouraged to apply.
The candidate(s) will hold a current license in good standing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the District of Columbia, or be eligible to obtain a District of Columbia Registered Nurse license by date of hire.
- Evaluate student achievement in meeting clinical competencies and integration of theory related to nursing knowledge and practice.
- Provide clinical instruction using high fidelity simulation, virtual simulation, and face to face in clinical agencies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using technology (i.e. Discussion Boards, MOODLE, Microsoft Office, Google Meets, and Zoom etc.)
- Provide feedback to course and clinical coordinators on students and clinical agencies.
- Attend university and nursing program orientation sessions.
- Meet timeframes for submission of documents, requests for information and grading.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, a current curriculum vitae, and names and contact information for three (3) professional references to the link.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.