The Vancouver Clinic
Location: Vancouver, Washington
Date Posted: 7/20/2020
Job Code: REQ0003663
Will be responsible for the delivery of safe, effective, and quality patient-family centered care in the post anesthesia care unit (PACU) and other areas of perioperative services for all patient population.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred.
- Current Unencumbered WA State RN license.
- Two years post-anesthesia care experience preferred.
- Conscious Sedation experience a plus.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification required.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification required.
- Certified Post Anesthesia Nurse (CPAN) or Certified Ambulatory Perianesthesia Nurse (CAPA) certification preferred or willing to obtain.
- Use of Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Basic understanding of clinic policies.
- Be supportive, honest, consistent, and a team player.
- Must have predictable and reliable attendance.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work required in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive description of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of those assigned to this job.
We offer a competitive Total Rewards Program which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, generous time off, holidays, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. Eligibility for benefits is dependent on factors such as position type and FTE. Contact your recruiter for more information.
Vancouver Clinic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Vancouver Clinic does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: The Vancouver Clinic
Company: The Vancouver Clinic
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.