Nurse Seekers Ltd
Nurse Seekers are proud to be recruiting a Nurse Prescriber for our client's private clinic in London.
Our client is passionate about delivering the highest levels of patient care in services ranging from hormone therapy, skin care and psychological assessment and support
You will be working alongside a clinical team of specialists to include surgeons, psychiatrists, psychologists, endocrinologists, senior nurses and therapists.
Experience in Family Planning, Sexual Health are desirable.
Overview of the Job Role:
- Supporting the Senior Nurse Prescriber.
After a period of supervision progressing to independent practice and prescribing of hormones
- Liaising closely with patient GPs.
- Following up all consultations with letters to relevant healthcare providers, written English must be of a very high standard
- Excellent and regular communication with healthcare professionals
- Recording important patient data such as medical, social history and taking medical photographs
- Working in line with WPATH and Government best practice guidelines
- Working with the Medical Director, General and Clinical Manager to ensure compliance with all Health & Safety regulations and CQC standards
- NMC Registered Nurse and Prescriber with a V300
In return for your hard work as a Nurse Prescriber you will receive a fantastic pay rate, generous holiday allowance, continued training throughout your employment, pensions scheme, and above all the chance to work and progress for a forward thinking company.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please get in touch on 01926 676369.
Alternatively, please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK.
If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- London, England
- Nurse Seekers Ltd
- 01926 676369
- to view click here
- 2020-07-14 15:25:36 -
- View all Jobs from Nurse Seekers Ltd
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.