Office Coordinator - Full Time - Dallas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Office Coordinator position in the Dallas area.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for organizing charts for new admissions and discharges. Maintain discharge charts in a manner that ensures availability and confidentiality. Ensure medication teachings are in charts. Performing other job duties assigned by Administration.
- Experience working with admission forms, e.g., Medicaid and Medicare forms (3073, 3074, and 3075 - required
- Experience working with billing and submitting forms for payment
- Experience preparing Interdisciplinary Team reports preferred
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Experience with hospice/healthcare preferred
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and Microsoft Outlook
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Clean background and drug screen
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00am - 5:00pm; Monday - Friday
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of South Dallas Fort Worth. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.