Office Manager (Part TIme)
Your role will be a varied one, as a newly created role in the business, you will be responsible for developing office policies and procedures that align with those in the Melbourne office and ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office.
Key components of the role:
- Coordinate the day-to-day operational and administrative functions for the office including, but not limited to, stock supplies, space management and keeping the space tidy, office maintenance and workshop/event/meeting preparation where required
- Ensure a smooth process for New Starters, Leavers which may include scheduling meetings, booking travel and ensuring desk-set ups
- Work closely with the building manager, maintenance and security to ensure processes and systems are maintained
- OHS support in organising first aid training, relevant signage and organising ergonomic assessments
- Drive continuous improvement in administrative processes and systems
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience in an Office Manager position. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, have an exceptional attention to detail and have a proactive approach. You should also have experiee with finance administration across managing expenses, invoices and reconciliation and enjoy working in a fast paced role!
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate to hit apply now, interviewing immediately.
FindTheBestJob is a free service and does not charge a fee at any stage of application or recruitment process. Don’t provide your bank account or credit card details to anyone during job application. FindTheBestJob does not guarantee the availability of a job since organizations may end applications earlier than due date.